Amber's Blog

This is a page where I can easily share news and events with friends/family. Hope you like it and feel free to leave comments!

Friday, January 27, 2006

We're Going to Cozumel!



Kurtis and I have officially booked our trip to Cozumel, Mexico. We will go this Memorial Day weekend with friends, Kim Lee and Jenny. We plan to stay at The Occidental Grand Cozumel resort.!


Cozumel is world-renown for its fabulous scuba-diving. There are supposed to be huge angel-fish and lots of sea turtles. I can't wait to explore the second largest reef the world!

3 Comments:

At 8:37 PM, Blogger Lauren said...

I'm so jealous! You all will have a blast! You'll have to let me know how Cozumel is. If Jason and I decide to go on a cruise for our honeymoon, Cozumel is one of the ports. :)

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger Sissy said...

Hey, I have a blog too: http://runrgurl.blogspot.com/

P.S. I wanna go!!

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Sissy said...

Hey! What's Lauren's blog name?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home